This must be the most travelled church in the world. It is a Russian Orthodox timber church built in late 17th century in a small Ukrainian village which was sold, dismantled and moved to a more wealthy neighbouring village in 1763. Finally it was dismantled again and given to Prague in 1929 and reassembled in the woods on the Petrin hill overlooking the Old Town.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic.
Photographer: Colin Nicol